There are many across the globe who suffers from diabetes, which means the sweetness from their lives has gone forever. It is because of the high blood sugar levels in their blood, doctors advise patients against starchy foods and anything sweet. There is a lot of research being done as to why people suffer from type 1 and type 2 diabetes, and there are many more limitations for a diabetic patient to adhere to.
Meshringi helps in lessening the sugar desiring and kills the overabundance measure of glucose present in our physique. Because of this property, Gymnema is alluded to as ‘sugar destroyer’ in Ayurveda. Gymnemic Acids is the key part of the plant, which emulates the particles of the glucose and numbs the receptor regions on the tongue, which helps in wiping out the taste of the sugar. It likewise holds Beta-Amyrin, Stigmasterol, Lupeopl and Quercitor. All these mixes work synergistically and help the form in upholding sound glucose lev
It isn’t possible to completely cure diabetes with medication, however, diabetes natural supplements have been around and they help delay the process of diabetes to a large extent as well. Nature too has her ways on helping delay the process, but not without the help you could give. To keep the sugar levels in the blood as low as possible, one needs to have control and vigilance over their lifestyle choices and the food they eat. Here are a few things to think off when choosing herbal supplements for diabetic patients;
1. It is important to have a lot of fresh fruits included in everyday meals. However, doctors say diabetic patients should stay away from some fruits. Instead, they can have grape fruit that works well for those who suffer from diabetes. If you have a craving for something sweet, have a glass of grape fruit juice.
2. Bananas shouldn’t be eaten, but apples can be eaten. For diabetic patients, boiled apples are the way to eat a fruit, so no raw apples for diabetic patients. The water in which the apple was boiled can be consumed as well. No wonder they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away!!
3. Bitter gourd too helps in bringing down the sugar levels in the body, and it should be raw. The juice of bitter gourd cleans the toxins away from the system. Even neem leaves when crushed and consumed helps in bringing down sugar levels. Bitter gourd and neem are natural insulin’s for the body, and they break down the levels of sugar as well.
4. Fenugreek seeds and Indian gooseberry too help bring down the levels of sugar. Hence look for supplements in the market that have these two as ingredients in them.
5. Cinnamon is natural insulin, which can be had with a cup of tea. Alternatively, when the spice is boiled in hot water, the water can be consumed at room temperature as well.